- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over moderate heat and pour in the egg mixture.
Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are set but still very moist. Remove from
heat to cool.
- Stir in the sour cream and spread evenly into buttered shallow baking dish. Top
with crumbled bacon and shredded cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Uncover eggs and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until hot
and cheese has melted.
Serves 8 to 10.
Leftovers may be refrigerated.