Mushroom Scrambled Ham and Eggs
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Splash of sherry
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- Canadian bacon or ham
- 1 slice toast or toasted English muffin half
- Pinch of grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of chopped parsley
- In a small saucepan, sauté mushrooms in sherry. In a buttered skillet. Scramble
eggs until firm.
- Combine mushroom mixture and sour cream. Add to eggs.
- Arrange ham on toast or muffin.
- Spoon egg mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley on top.
Makes 1 serving.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes