One Pan Brunch Bake
One Pan Brunch Bake: There’s just something completely satisfying about crisp, brown, buttery hash brown potatoes served with Johnsonville® Breakfast Sausage Links, tomatoes and farm-fresh sunny-side up eggs sprinkled with sliced green onions in a convenient one-pan recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey, Vermont Maple Syrup
or Original Breakfast Sausage Links*
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 5 eggs
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook sausage according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Spray a 10 x 15-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns and butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread hash brown mixture on baking sheet; bake 20-25 minutes and turn hash browns once.
- Arrange sausage on baking sheet, return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and onions. Crack eggs over potatoes; sprinkle with salt, pepper and green onions.
- Bake until eggs are set; about 5 minutes.
* For quick preparation use JOHNSONVILLE® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links.
Yield: 5 servings | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 30 min
>> BREAKFAST RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: