One Pan Brunch Bake
One Pan Brunch Bake: There’s just something completely satisfying about crisp, brown, buttery hash brown potatoes served with Johnsonville® Breakfast Sausage Links, tomatoes and farm-fresh sunny-side up eggs sprinkled with sliced green onions in a convenient one-pan recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey, Vermont Maple Syrup
or Original Breakfast Sausage Links*
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 5 eggs
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook sausage according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Spray a 10 x 15-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns and butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread hash brown mixture on baking sheet; bake 20-25 minutes and turn hash browns once.
- Arrange sausage on baking sheet, return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and onions. Crack eggs over potatoes; sprinkle with salt, pepper and green onions.
- Bake until eggs are set; about 5 minutes.
* For quick preparation use JOHNSONVILLE® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links.
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 30 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.