Parker Road's Breakfast Casserole
Every year they have a Breakfast with Santa at the school where I teach. Everyone
brings this casserole, which is absolutely wonderful.
- 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 6 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 7 x 11-inch pan. Refrigerate
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, or until done in the
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 3, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes