Puffed-Pancake Brunch Casserole
Gather family for a bacon and ham, double cheesy, puffy pancake - great morning,
noon or night.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pound cubed cooked ham (about 3 cups)
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) precooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish
with cooking spray. Place butter in dish; place in oven until melted, about
- In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix, 1 cup of the milk and 2 of the eggs with
whisk until tiny lumps remain. Pour over butter in baking dish.
- Layer with Swiss cheese, ham, bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- In large bowl, mix remaining 1 cup milk, remaining 6 eggs, the salt, mustard
and nutmeg. Pour over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 460 o (Calories from
Fat 270), Total Fat 30g o (Saturated Fat 15g, o Trans Fat 1 1/2g), Cholesterol 255mg;
Sodium 1430mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g o (Dietary Fiber 0g, o Sugars 4g), Protein
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker