- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and juice reserved
- 1 package brown-and-serve sausage links
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix Bisquick, egg and milk, then spread into prepared pan.
- Slice each sausage link into four or six pieces. Lay over batter, and top with
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- While mixture is baking, combine 1/2 cup of the peach juice, sugar and cornstarch
in a saucepan, then cook until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Stir in syrup and butter.
- Remove baked mixture from oven, and cut into squares.
- Serve with warm cooked sauce.
Makes about 8 servings.