Sunday Morning Sausage and Eggs
- 2 pounds pork sausage
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 1/2 cups fine dry toast or bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parsley (optional)
- Scrambled eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lightly butter a 9-inch ring mold.
- Mix first 5 ingredients and pack into mold.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour off excess fat.
- Bake for 25 minutes more.
- Turn onto heated platter and fill with scrambled eggs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes