- 1/2 cup new red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1/4 pound chorizo, browned and drained well
- 1/4 pound Canadian or regular bacon
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Black pepper, to taste
- Dash of paprika
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a nonstick skillet, place butter, garlic powder and cooked potatoes over medium
heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add black pepper, paprika and milk to beaten eggs and pour
mixture over the potatoes.
- Scramble eggs, constantly lifting with fork to keep eggs
fluffy and to ensure even cooking throughout.
- Top with sausage, ham, scallion slices, bell pepper and cheese.
- Cover and cook about 1 to 2 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
- Serve over flour tortilla on warm plate and add salsa to side.