- Onions, finely diced
- Bell pepper, finely diced
- Fresh garlic, minced
- Pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Small flour tortillas
- Melted butter
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Fry chorizo with onions, pepper and garlic. Drain off fat.
- Add eggs and scramble all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle cheese onto tortillas.
- Fill with egg mixture; roll up and set aside.
- Spray a pan with butter flavor.
- Place burros in pan and brush with melted butter.
- Put into oven or under broiler until lightly browned.
- Serve with fresh salsa.