Any Way You Like It Granola
Any Way You Like It Granola is chock full of fruit, nuts and seeds and flavored with coconut oil and maple syrup.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, sunflower seeds, dried
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Use any nuts, seeds and dried fruits desired. If using larger dried fruit,
cut into smaller pieces before adding
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients well. Spread over a baking sheet lined with
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the baking sheet around. and bake for
another 20 minutes (40 minutes total).
- Let cool, then break apart.
Store it in an airtight container (2-3 weeks maximum) short term and freezer