Any Way You Like It Granola
Any Way You Like It Granola is chock full of fruit, nuts and seeds and flavored with coconut oil and maple syrup.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, raisins*
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Use any nuts, seeds and dried fruits desired. If using larger dried fruit,
cut into smaller pieces before adding
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients well. Spread over a baking sheet lined with
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the baking sheet around. and bake for
another 20 minutes (40 minutes total).
- Let cool, then break apart.
Store it in an airtight container (2-3 weeks maximum) short term and freezer