- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apple or pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped assorted dried fruit such as apricots, raisins, figs or apples
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together oats, wheat germ, bran, seeds, nuts and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, blend together honey, juice and oil. Add to dry mixture and
stir until all ingredients are completely coated.
- Spread on baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking
- Bake for 25 minutes. Stir a few times during baking to brown evenly.
- Let cool, then add dried fruit.