Peanut Butter Granola
A classic chunky granola with a hint of peanut butter. Delicious on its own
or on its own, in a bowl with milk or enjoy tossed into a yogurt or a trail mix.
This granola tastes great in a Chunky Monkey Parfait. Layer granola with
plain Greek yogurt, sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey. Top with Reddi-Wip®
and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips for the finishing touch.
To enjoy this granola on the go, toss together with dried cranberries, dried
apples and pecans for tasty trail mix or with chocolate chips for a cookie-like
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut
- 1/3 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly
packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking
spray; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, oil and honey in small saucepan. Heat on low
until smooth and pourable.
- Meanwhile, process 1 cup of oats in blender or food processor until
finely ground. Combine ground oats with remaining oats, sugar and salt in
large bowl. Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir well.
Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, break into chunks and allow to cool completely
on baking sheet.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Nutrition Information: Calories: 255
Reprinted with permission from