Almond-Cherry Coffee Cake
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) package nut muffin mix
- 1 can almond filling or paste
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Pour pie filling into 8-inch square pan.
- Drop teaspoons of almond paste over
pie filling. Spread out to cover.
- Shake muffin mix on top and drizzle melted butter
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes.
This is very rich so will stretch with whipped cream or ice cream topping.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.