Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 teaspoons firm butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- Cake: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Mix all ingredients except Streusel Topping until moistened.
- Spread batter in pan; sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- Streusel Topping: Mix all ingredients until crumbly.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.