- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 2/3 cups applesauce
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon over bottom of greased pan.
Set remaining mixture aside.
- In large bowl, blend cake mix, applesauce and eggs until moistened. Beat 2 minutes
at high speed. Reserve 2 cups of batter. Pour remainder of batter in pan.
- Sprinkle reserved sugar and cinnamon over this.
- Top with reserved batter.
- Bake for 35 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 45 minutes.