Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Apricot Coffee Cake
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can apricot pie filling
- Sugar-cinnamon mixture
- Spread half of mixture in lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread 1 can apricot pie filling over batter.
- Spread remaining batter over filling.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While still warm, spread confectioners' sugar glaze over top.