Apricot Coffee Cake
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can apricot pie filling
- Sugar-cinnamon mixture
- Spread half of mixture in lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread 1 can apricot pie filling over batter.
- Spread remaining batter over filling.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While still warm, spread confectioners' sugar glaze over top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.