Banana Almond Coffeecake
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pour 1/4 cup butter into Bundt pan that has been spray with vegetable spray.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/3 cup brown sugar, and 1/3 cup of almonds.
- In mixing bowl combine bananas, egg, and sugar.
- Blend in Bisquick and milk.
half of banana mixture into Bundt pan.
- Mix remaining brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon
and nutmeg sprinkle over banana mixture.
- Slowly pour remaining butter over the banana mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining banana mixture. Smooth out batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes, until it tests done with a wooden pick.
- Let set for 10 minutes, then invert onto plate.