Banana Almond Coffeecake
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pour 1/4 cup butter into Bundt pan that has been spray with vegetable spray.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/3 cup brown sugar, and 1/3 cup of almonds.
- In mixing bowl combine bananas, egg, and sugar.
- Blend in Bisquick and milk.
- Spoon half of banana mixture into Bundt pan.
- Mix remaining brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon
and nutmeg sprinkle over banana mixture.
- Slowly pour remaining butter over the banana mixture in pan.
- Top with remaining banana mixture. Smooth out batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes, until it tests done with a wooden pick.
- Let set for 10 minutes, then invert onto plate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.