Bisquick Coffee Cake
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup water or milk
- 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, firm
- Cake: Mix all ingredients.
- Sprinkle Topping over the top.
- Bake in a greased 9-inch round pan at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Topping: Mix until crumbly.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.