Bisquick Deep Dish Cheesecake Coffee Cake
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup strawberry, apricot or raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cake: Mix baking mix, sugar, margarine and milk; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Turn dough
onto surface well dusted with baking mix. Knead 30 times. Pat dough evenly in bottom
and up sides of ungreased 9-inch round pan.
- Cheese Filling: Beat all ingredients with hand beater until smooth; pour
- Bake until edge is golden brown and filling is set, about 30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread with preserves.
- Serve warm.