Black Forest Coffee Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips for garnish
- Cake: Beat eggs; add sugar, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and baking powder. When well mixed, add chocolate chips.
- Pour into a large greased baking pan.
- Drop cherry pie filling by the teaspoon in even rows into the batter.
- Topping: Blend with a pastry blender to form loose crumbs. Sprinkle over top
of cake and garnish with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.