Blueberry Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 tablespoons softened margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 pint (2 1/2 cups) blueberries
- Streusel Topping: Mix ingredients until crumbly.
- Batter: Beat sugar and margarine until blended on low speed. Increase speed to
medium high and beat until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce speed and beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract.
- On low speed, beat in flour, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar alternately with the buttermilk.
- Fold in all but 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved blueberries and sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.