- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Blueberries: In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients for blueberries. Cook
until thickened, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Cake: Cream butter or margarine with sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, creaming well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour.
- Add extract. Mix well.
- Put 1/2 of mixture in greased Bundt pan.
- Add 1/2 of blueberry mixture. Swirl through batter.
- Add remaining batter, then remaining blueberries. Swirl again.
- Top with 1/2 cup nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- Remove to plate top side up. Add glaze.
- Glaze: Mix glaze ingredients together. Drizzle on top of cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.