- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, milk, flour,
baking powder, baking soda, salt and blueberries; mix and spread in a 9 x 13-inch
- Topping: Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter together.
- Sprinkle on coffeecake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Glaze after coffeecake has cooled, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.