- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, milk, flour,
baking powder, baking soda, salt and blueberries; mix and spread in a 9 x 13-inch
- Topping: Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter together.
- Sprinkle on coffeecake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Glaze after coffeecake has cooled, if desired.