Butter Crunch Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sifted enriched flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked, quick oatmeal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt; add alternately with milk to creamed
mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in oats. Pour into greased and floured 7 x 11-inch pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Topping: Mix ingredients together, sprinkle on baked coffee cake. Broil about
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.