- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 package frozen yeast rolls (24)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 small box regular (not instant) butterscotch pudding
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease Bundt cake pan. Spread nuts on bottom.
- Place rolls in pan, then sprinkle with dry pudding mix.
- Melt butter; add sugar and cinnamon and pour over rolls. Cover with towel. Leave overnight. Do not refrigerate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto plate.
- Pinch off or slice to serve.
>> All Breakfast and Brunch Recipes