- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 package frozen yeast rolls (24)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 small box regular (not instant) butterscotch pudding
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease Bundt cake pan. Spread nuts on bottom.
- Place rolls in pan, then sprinkle with dry pudding mix.
- Melt butter; add sugar and cinnamon and pour over rolls. Cover with towel. Leave overnight. Do not refrigerate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto plate.
- Pinch off or slice to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.