Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon, baking soda
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add sugar.
- Blend in oil and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to egg mixture.
- Stir in apples and pecans.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch tube pan; bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes
or until the cake tests done.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake to a serving platter.
- For topping, combine all ingredients in a saucepan;
boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly pour over warm cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes