Cheesecake Coffee Cake
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, milk and butter. Stir vigorously
for 30 seconds.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead 4 or 5 times. Pat
evenly into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch round cake pan; set
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Beat
at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Pour over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over top.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes