Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Cherry-Nut Coffee Cake
Savor a Sweet Morning Snack
(Family Features) Add some sweetness to your breakfast routine with this delicious and easy-to-make Cherry-Nut Coffee Cake.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (12.4 ounce) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 1/2 cups (21 ounce can) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds or pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough into eight rolls; cut each roll into quarters.
- Place dough rounded-side down in pan.
- Spoon pie filling over rolls. Sprinkle almond slivers or pecans over cherry filling, if desired.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Invert onto plate or cutting board. Invert again onto serving plate.
- Remove lid from icing. Microwave for 3 to 10 seconds. Stir icing and drizzle over warm coffee cake.
- Serve warm.
Find more breakfast recipes at Culinary.net.