Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon mixed with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (save this for last step)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream the butter with the sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add to the batter alternately with the milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Pour half into an angel food pan.
- Add the cinnamon/sugar mixture on top,
then add the remaining batter. Using a table knife, swirl it around and through the
- Bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 60 minutes.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 2/7/2002 12:14 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes