Easy Peachy Coffee Cake
- 1 (32 ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sliced peaches in their juices in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle DRY yellow cake mix on top.
- Dot top of coffee cake with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes