Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Easy Peachy Coffee Cake
- 1 (32 ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix*
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sliced peaches in their juices in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle DRY yellow cake mix on top.
- Dot top of coffee cake with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
* 18.25 ounce boxes of cake mix have been replaced by 16.5 ounce and 15.25 ounce boxes. To compensate for the volume loss in a 16 ounce box, whisk 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour into the dry cake mix before proceeding with the recipe. To compensate for the volume loss in a 15.25 ounce box, add 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.