- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of the sugar and the oil; mix well.
- Add eggs; beat until light and lemon-colored.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour half into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread pie filling over batter.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes