Lemon Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 (12 ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Separate biscuits and cut each into quarters; toss with sugar mixture. Place
in a greased 9-inch round baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a wire rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm coffee cake.
Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts One serving: 4 pieces Calories: 175 Fat: 5 g Saturated Fat:
2 g Cholesterol: 6 mg Sodium: 315 mg Carbohydrate: 31 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 4 g
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat