Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 4 cans biscuits, individually quartered
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Combine sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bag. Add biscuit pieces and shake. Drop biscuit pieces into a greased tube pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- Combine brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and butter and bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour over cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Turn out and serve while warm.