Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Orange Crumb Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen orange juice
- Crumble flour, sugar and butter to cornmeal consistency.
- Mix cinnamon into 1 cup crumbs; set aside.
- Add baking powder to remaining flour mixture and blend well.
- Beat eggs with juice and mix lightly into crumbs.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
After baking, it may be frozen in pan. Reheat at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes to serve warm.