Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Peach Yogurt Coffee Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 7/8 cup of your favorite peach yogurt
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Quaker oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- To make topping, mix all ingredients except butter.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream sugars and butter until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternately add peach yogurt and flour mixture, starting with and ending with flour.
- Stir in extracts.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 8-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle topping over the batter in the pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
Posted by Cookin Dad at Recipe Goldmine 9/22/02 7:45:58 am.