Pie Filling Coffeecake
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can pie filling (fruit desired)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Spread half of mixture in bottom of greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread can of pie filling over this and cover with remaining batter.
- Mix cinnamon and 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.