- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract; add to it the flour,
baking powder, pineapple juice, pineapple and sour cream. Mix well; turn into a
well-greased and floured fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Combine pineapple juice and confectioners' sugar; drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle with almonds.