Pineapple Coffeecake 3
If you pine for pineapple, this recipe is for you, and it makes up quickly and easily.
- 9 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- Place rolls in an 8-inch square sprayed baking dish. Cover with sprayed plastic
wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Combine pineapple and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Remove wrap. Make a large indentation in each roll. Fill with pineapple mixture.
- Combine butter, flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a crumble and sprinkle over
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit: