Raspberry Coffee Cake
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat butter in a mixing bowl at medium speed of electric mixer; gradually add
3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
- Add egg, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with
milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 9-inch round cake pan.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry
blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over cake batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes