Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour bottom and sides of a 9 or 10-inch
- In large bowl combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Reserve one cup.
- To remaining mixture add baking powder,
baking soda, sour cream, 1 egg and almond extract. Blend well.
- Spread batter over bottom and 2 inches up sides of pan.
- In small bowl combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg. Blend well and pour
over batter in pan.
- Carefully spoon preserves evenly over cheese filling.
- In small bowl combine the one cup reserved crumb mixture and sliced almonds.
Sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Cream cheese filling should be set and crust brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove sides.
- Serve warm or cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes