Red Ribbon Cranberry Coffeecake
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 1/4-inch quiche pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Using a pastry blender
or fork, work butter into dry ingredients until butter is the size of small
peas. Set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients for the batter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or fork, work butter into dry ingredients (see topping).
- Combine liquid ingredients in a separate mixing bowl. Add to flour mixture,
mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist.
- Spread half of the batter into pan.
- Place cranberry sauce in small bowl and beat with a fork until smooth. Spread
- Dollop remaining batter over top. Gently spread with a rubber scraper.
- Sprinkle topping over coffee cake.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes
Prep Time 15 min | Cook Time 45 min | Yield: 1 coffee cake
Per Serving (1/9th of cake): Cal. 389, Total Fat 13grams, Saturated Fat 8grams,
Protein 5grams, Carb. 63grams, Chol. 58mg, Dietary Fiber 2grams, Sugar 33grams,
Vit. A 135RE, Folate 12Ug, Vit. E <1mg, Vit. C <1mg, Sodium 234mg, Pot. 72mg,
Iron 1.5mg, Calcium 81mg, Zinc <1mg
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes