Sour Cream Breakfast Cake
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Cake: Cream first four ingredients well. Add baking powder, baking soda, flour
and vanilla extract. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour half the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half the Topping over the batter in the pan.
- Pour on remaining batter and remaining Topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Topping: Combine all ingredients.