- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chilled butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add milk, eggs and melted butter; stir well.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Top with strawberries.
- Sprinkle Topping over strawberries.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Topping: Mix ingredients together until crumbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes