This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Streusel Coffee Cake
- 3 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup Sunsweet Lighter Bake
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Lighter Bake
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Cake: Coat 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients. Spread half of the batter into prepared pan; sprinkle
evenly with half of the Streusel Topping.
- Top with remaining batter, then remaining Streusel Topping.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 40 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides and remove to rack.
- Streusel Topping: Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir in Lighter Bake with
fork or fingertips to make a fine crumb mixture. Mix in pecans.
Makes one 10-inch coffee cake.