- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Spread with marmalade
and roll up each triangle, starting at shortest side.
- In greased 8-inch round baking
pan, arrange rolled triangles, point-side-down, in a spoke fashion.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto rack and
place right-side-up on serving plate.
- Mix together confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla extract until smooth;
drizzle over warm coffeecake.
- Serve warm.