Toll House Crumb Cake
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Topping: Combine brown sugar, flour and butter in small bowl with pastry
blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in nuts and 1/2 cup morsels.
- Cake: Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold in remaining
- Spread into prepared baking pan; sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and Meals.com