Food Processor Doughnuts
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sour milk
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put all ingredients into a food processor. Process about 3 1/2 minutes with the
steel blade. Roll out; cut and fry in deep fat, turning once.
- Drain and sprinkle with sifted confectioners' sugar or cinnamon-sugar.
- Also fry the holes.
These freeze well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Doughnut Recipes