- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat grease to 380 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in order given, except for cinnamon-sugar mixture. Drop by
1/2 teaspoon into hot fat. Fry until golden.
- Place cinnamon-sugar in a small paper bag. Add doughnuts are they are fried,
and shake gently to coat.
Yield: 4 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Doughnut Recipes