Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
There's a taste of fall in the air with these delicious treats!
- Rhodes Dinner Rolls or Buttermilk Biscuits, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Cooking oil
- Cut rolls or biscuits into four equal pieces.
- Combine both sugars and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and mix well.
- Press each dough piece into the spiced sugar mixture and coat completely; roll
- Heat oil to medium or medium low in a small saucepan. Fry the dough balls, about
six at a time, for 3 minutes; biscuits for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from oil and coat with spiced sugar again.
Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 3 min
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com