Raspberry-Filled Jelly Doughnuts
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry jelly
- 10 ounces Hungry jack fluffy biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place melted margarine in small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Stir jelly until smooth. Seal tip of large baster with foil. Remove rubber bulb.
Spoon jelly into baster; replace bulb.
- Bake biscuits as directed on can. Immediately dip each hot biscuit into melted
margarine, coating all sides. Roll in sugar mixture, heavily coating all sides of
each biscuit. Insert baster in side of each biscuit; squeeze small amount of jelly
into center. (Refill baster as needed.)
- Serve warm or cold.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 11/13/2001 5:44 am.