Raspberry-Filled Jelly Doughnuts
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raspberry jelly
- 10 ounces Hungry jack fluffy biscuits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place melted margarine in small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Stir jelly until smooth. Seal tip of large baster with foil. Remove rubber bulb.
Spoon jelly into baster; replace bulb.
- Bake biscuits as directed on can. Immediately dip each hot biscuit into melted
margarine, coating all sides. Roll in sugar mixture, heavily coating all sides of
each biscuit. Insert baster in side of each biscuit; squeeze small amount of jelly
into center. (Refill baster as needed.)
- Serve warm or cold.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 11/13/2001 5:44 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Doughnut Recipes